100 Series 2nd Row Seat Brackets

Hey Folks

Just removed my 2nd & 3rd row seats. I would like to remove the pivot brackets that the 2nd row seats attach to, but I don't see a way to do that without cutting or removing the carpet. I will be sleeping in the back and I'm seeing myself cutting my knees open in the middle of the night when crawling around.

On the other hand, they would make great tie down anchors. What does everyone else do with these?

tdferrero

Hey Folks

Just removed my 2nd & 3rd row seats. I would like to remove the pivot brackets that the 2nd row seats attach to, but I don't see a way to do that without cutting or removing the carpet. I will be sleeping in the back and I'm seeing myself cutting my knees open in the middle of the night when crawling around.

On the other hand, they would make great tie down anchors. What does everyone else do with these?
Goose Gear platform, expensive but overall positive reviews.

hoser

Explorer
If you want to remove/install the seats occasionally, then Yes, cut a little slit in the carpet to access the forward bolt. If it's a one time removal, then pull up the carpet to access bolts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior