91 RRC expedition build

1991LRrrc

Expedition Truck
i been working on a 1991 Range Rover classic county. It has the 2" OME shocks and coils other then that its all stock. Also was wondering if theres any stickers for vehicles and about how much are they??
future plans are:
custom front w/winch mount and rear bumper w/spare tire mount
custom rock sliders
235/85R16 BIG O: BIG FOOT A/T ALL TERRAIN
custom snorkel
custom rear light guard
31 gal gas tank
8 gal expansion gas tank
and custom roof rack

heres some pics of it right now
1903131654.jpg

1903131655.jpg

1903131655(001).jpg

1903131656.jpg

and picture when i went snow wheeling

100media36imag0172.jpg

ukoffroad

good places to start, and RN has stickers of rthe hood lettering and stuff
RoversNorth
Atlantic British
Lucky 8

1991LRrrc

Expedition Truck
updated list
front winch mount bumper
custom rear bumper
custom rock sliders
roof rack
heavy duty suspension kit
24 spline rover axles from a disco
lt230 t-case from a disco
31 gal gas tank
arb on-board air compressor
LT235/85/16 A/Ts
hd steering links

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
24 spline Discovery axles wont help you much, the 2 pin diff carrier is still the weak point. Upgrade to 24 spline axles and a 4 pin diff or limited slip diff would be effective.

1991LRrrc

Expedition Truck
thanks. what i was thinking about doing once i get the 24 spline axles is rebuilding them and putting arb air lockers in them

David Harris

Expedition Leader
If you haven't already, the first thing I would do is go through everything and make sure it is maintained to spec and mechanically sound. That's most important. Then, I would go with some good tires and protection for the diffs. Relocate the steering stabilizer. After that, there really isn't much you need to improve to do just 90 percent of trails.

1991LRrrc

Expedition Truck
so what all type of gear would i need for expedition rig? trying to make a list on all of the stuff that is in there so i can know what all that i got

1991LRrrc

Expedition Truck
heres the updated pics of tires on it and also got new headlights. It's a slow build process but it starts some where
rr2.jpg

rr1.jpg

1991LRrrc

Expedition Truck
well i been working on a rear cargo area storage and also got some stuff ordered also got a new cd player coming its a boss 220w 60x4 has usb port, mp3 input, sd memory card should work wonders with my new front speakers boss phantom 350w peak power

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94