Prescott Snow run with the Chaser Trailer

Scott Brady

Founder
Chris and I decided to have a little adventure this afternoon and we drove into the mountains south of Prescott in search of a fresh snow trail.

Well, we found it! I was also able to test the Chaser Trailer in the snow.

Backing up can be a little exciting, but I was always able to make it work. I was very impressed with the trailers performance in the show and the trucks ability to pull it!

Prescott_snow-01.JPG

Prescott_snow-02.JPG

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Dang! Tested in the desert, now the snow. What's next, the jungle? Did I hear you think "Darien Gap?"

articulate

Expedition Leader
God,

I love fun.

And pictures of fun.

Thanks for fun.

Amen.

:victory:

Seriously, that looks like fun. Towing a trailer in the snow for fun. Strange crew of people 'round here, but that's OK. We're all that way. :)

Last edited:

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Nice!

That Chaser Trailer sure was cool to see at the Sportsman's Expo, a looks well fitted in the snow as well. How did it do on descents in the snow? I would be worried about applying braking and it sliding to the side...

Looks great and like it was a lot of fun!

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
sweet!

The snow is sure melting quickly - I'd have guessed it would have been much deeper up there.

We got in a quick run Sunday afternoon near Williams, AZ. in the '05 Taco. Perfect powder snow...

Last edited:

blupaddler

Conspirator
Cool!!! ;)

Only problem is, in the second picture, Scott has BOTH his hands off the steering wheel. :p

I really want to check one of these out sometime soon.
Thanks for putting it through it's paces Scott.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles