Official OZTENT review

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
So after a 12 years of use my RV4 is still going strong. One day I will actually have time to take pics for this thread. However I just got off the phone with Kim at Family Tent Camping and ordered a Jet Tent F25X with side panels and front panels. We also bought the floor saver and 4 side tapered panels for our foxwing. I am such a huge fan of this product line that when we decided to get a bigger tent for our month long trip with the family, we went right to the Oztent product line to see what the options were. Adding a tagalong was my first choice, but being from Fl and heading for bear country, the wife did not feel comfortable with our kids (6&8) in a seperate tent. Although the f25x is alot more complicated and heavy it has alot of great features on it which I hope will prove successful after a month of testing. We did look at roof top tents but decided we need the roof rack for gear since the 80 has a limited space for a family in the cab area and we like to take toys. I can't wait to do another full review after our trip!

cactusjk

Explorer
Any other advice on Jet Tents? Considering the 25 vice 25X due to less complex and perfect for the two of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kcdude

Adventurer
Any other advice on Jet Tents? Considering the 25 vice 25X due to less complex and perfect for the two of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a F-30 that was 3mx3m and it was plenty big for myself and two teenage boys...so much room I wish we had the F-25 instead just because it was a beast of a tent to pack. Two people, I would definitely go the F-25 and just opt for side panels if more room is needed...that way you can scale it smaller or larger depending on the campsite.

benjamindhall

Website

Just got a call from the wife back home, my rv5 showed up Wed night. Cant wait to get home from this deployment and start using it. I will say this, the website I went through is very good towards military and I got it for a hell of a price. Hopefully it holds heat well I have a 15 day stay in November in Tennessee.

I’m thinking about getting one too. What was the website you used?

krick3tt

Adventurer
Be interested to hear where he got his. Got my RV3 from Bass Pro Shop. Not in store stock only on website. Free shipping, took a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles