New Four Wheel UTE Flat Bed Model Coming Soon ...

Goober

Adventurer
If all campers were built this way the first time you saw one that wasn't you'd think it looked funky. And to think this is a deal breaker on such a great camper?
Screen Shot 2014-08-15 at 6.02.28 PM.jpg

Last edited:

cobblecrazy

Adventurer
I like the looks of it - inside and outside - but I also like what this guy did by adding boxes from AT under the camper. About a third of the way down the page, in his February 11th post, is the description his truck/camper http://www.arestlesstransplant.com/page/3/ I think the boxes just give it a more "finished" look on the flatbed.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Nice.

Having spent much time inside a Hawk flatbed model chatting with Stan about the options during the 2014 Overland Expo West event, I left impressed by the amount of 'additional' space in a Hawk flatbed model.

Captm

Adventurer
Denny,
It was a pleasure to meet you at the install of the camper. Thanks for the referral to Able Auto in Jackson Hole - they took great care of us.
Steve and his wife have a great rig and camper, so much room inside!
Cheers

Denny@fwcjh

Observer
craig333,

I would agree, one amazing flat bed and camper combo. This setup could be taken around the world. When you win the lottery we can do two one for you and me : )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94