2008 FWC Trade Shows

kcowyo

ExPo Original
From Four Wheel Campers website -

2008 Four Wheel Campers Trade Shows
Four Wheel Campers participates in a variety of Sport, Boat and Recreational Vehicle shows through out the year. Dates and locations of the currently scheduled shows are listed below and will be updated as show dates confirm. Come on out and take a look at our new 2007 models. Four Wheel Campers sales representatives will be available at every show to give you a thorough demonstration and answer any questions you might have.

San Mateo International Sportsman Exposition
January 10th - 13th, 2008
San Mateo, California --- San Mateo County Event Center
2495 S. Delaware, San Mateo, CA 94403

Sacramento International Sportsman Exposition
January 17th - 20th, 2008
Sacramento, California --- Cal Expo, California State
Fairgrounds, 1600 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815

Portland -- Pacific Northwest Sportsman's Show
February 6th - 10th, 2008
Portland, Oregon --- Portland Expo Center
2060 North Marine Drive, Portland, OR 97217

Phoenix International Sportsman Exposition
March 7th - 9th, 2008
Phoenix / Glendale, Arizona --- University of Phoenix Stadium
One Stadium Dr. Glendale, AZ 85305

Salt Lake City International Sportsman Exposition
March 13th - 16th, 2008
Salt Lake City / Sandy, Utah --- South Towne Exposition Center
9575 So. State Street, Sandy, UT 84070

I'm planning on attending the show in Salt Lake City. If anyone in the area is also planning on attending, shoot me a PM. Maybe we can hook up for lunch -

- KC

Clutch

<---Pass
Thanks KC,

I'll try to go to the one in Phoenix. Still drool over those campers.

I want to get an idea of the interior size of one, never been in one.

Willman

That is on my spring break for College.......I'm heading to FL to see a good freind during that time....If it falls throught......I'll buy ya lunch!

Keep ya posted!

:chowtime:

Dave

Explorer
No love for those on this side of the Rockies. :( Looks like we may have to take a trip up to Wisconsin just to lay eyes on an FWC.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Well a road trip is never a bad thing....:smiley_drive:

I'll shoot Stan an email and see if they have plans to attend any Mid West shows for you Dave.

Willman said:
You might be in luck KC!
Keep me posted. I hope you get to make your Florida trip, but it would be great to see you in SLC, if you can't make FL.

Dave

Explorer
Thanks KC, I'm waiting to hear back from the reseller in Wisconsin to see what we can work out as far as taking a look and possibly a demo. I'd like to load one in my truck to at least see if I'd like driving with it.

Natasha has been surprisingly open to the idea...so I'm going to run with it!!

Willman

kcowyo said:
Keep me posted. I hope you get to make your Florida trip, but it would be great to see you in SLC, if you can't make FL.

Well....Florida is out!......And my wife and are buying a house!!!!! We close the week after the event.....

I think i'm still inn depending if i can get a kitchen pass........Lets do dinner!

:12_4_18:

:friday:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Tis the season.

I'll be in SLC this Saturday at the show. Tom, will you and /or Stan be in attendance?

Rockcrawler

Adventurer
KC,

I think I remember Stan saying he would be there when I talked to him on the WTW board... I talked w/ Tom at the Phoenix one last weekend.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Stan had told me he would be there, but in the 'overhang' thread it sounds like Tom might be there too. I was just wondering if I'd have the chance to meet both of them in person or if they traded which shows they would be attending.

Either way, I'll be there Saturday, stoked to see what they have. Sounds like you got a lot out of the Phoenix show. I'm not in the market to buy, just to drool. ;)

Should be a good time -

kcowyo

ExPo Original
We attended the show yesterday and I was able to speak at length with FWC rep Stan Kennedy.

I got a close up look at the new Keystone model with an on-board toilet, the big ol' Grandby and fully kitted Eagle. Also got a good demo on the Fiamma awning, which is high on my wish list. We talked about fridge options, solar panels, 12v roof fans, extended beds, etc.

I also got to see a couple of their Six Pack models. While those probably aren't the best option for going way back in the woods, they were surpisingly well appointed and comfortable for a small slide-in camper.

I had to get out of there before Stan sold me a new Eagle. The roof vent fan, the new flip over couch design, the deeper overhead cab portion with thicker sleeping cushions, Arctic Pack insulation and interior color options were all extremely appealing to me. I could definitely see myself in an upgraded FWC at some point.

I really appreciated the time Stan took to visit with me. I am continually impressed not only with Four Wheel Campers as a product, but with the company's product & market knowledge and their customer service as well.

Rockcrawler

Adventurer
KC,

I had the same impression of Tom at the Phoenix show... and from what I've seen of Ben from ATC on the boards, all of them at FWC and ATC are top notch guys. For now, I'll enjoy our new "old" Hawk, but if we enjoy it, I can see us upgrading as well. You're right about that rollover couch and the fact that all of the controls are inside the camper rather than some outside like the older models... and then there is the extended bed and... and... :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne