New Rover...

Adventurer
Alaska Mike said:
Well, I guess now is a good a time as any to figure out what you have. It seems like you're taking it in stride, which makes me admire the build even more. I would have thrown tools and caused thousands of dollars in damage in a fit of rage. I'm still waiting for one of those outbursts on my build.

LOL...good thing I didnt know about forums back when I was building my Mustang... I had quite a few of those outbursts. Had I know about forums I would have raved and ranted for having to order parts two or three times. Damn Fords! (no offense)

:sombrero:

James86004

Expedition Leader
I know they are working on valves that aren't actuated by a camshaft, but that was ridiculous! Thanks for the laugh! I just came in from working on the wife's Volvo 850 - it seems like every job I do on that vehicle causes me to go out and buy a new tool!

Adventurer
James86004 said:
I know they are working on valves that aren't actuated by a camshaft, but that was ridiculous! Thanks for the laugh! I just came in from working on the wife's Volvo 850 - it seems like every job I do on that vehicle causes me to go out and buy a new tool!

LOL...I had a nice little laugh myself. When I took the valvecover off, I was on the Intake/Exhaust side of the engine...then I switched over to the other side and it took me a second to process what I was looking at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94