Touratech Rally BMW 650 XChallenge

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
That's a nice Rallye kit Touratech developed for the XChallenge. Again it is a shame the event had to be cancelled.

BTW-Kermit. I am enjoying this little Dakar kick you've been on these past few days.

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
Hltoppr said:
Kermit...you are not helping my wallet...:mad:

:roost:

-H-

I think Kermit has been sent to us as the harbinger of depleted savings. His location is "Bound for Hell" after all.

So tell me Kermit do you win a golden fiddle if all works out in your favor? Or have times changed for Beelzebub in Paradise Lost these days?:jump:

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
Kermit said:
With the economy the way it has been...the Devil himself is hurting. Maybe a genuine "gold like" fiddle.

Well then try not to sweat on it. It'll turn green and the jig will be up.

I have been looking at offroad touring bikes as of late. The Dakar "style" seems to be a natural.

This has really peaked my interest. Non Rally looking though.

That was sort of my dilemna. You know what I chose.

I still have awhile before I am going to make my big bike purchase...I can look, though. ;) The race bike will do for now.

You know that Westfalia slab nose you have in the driveway will bring a pretty penny exported to Europe ($10k-$20k depending on condition). Your kamper could be the ticket to your new bikedom bliss.:hehe: :hehe:

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Kermit said:
She loves that bus, she would kill me if I sold it.

Um, yeah...but she'd have to catch you first....which wouldn't happen on that bike...and you'd have a great bike....so what's stopping you?

:REOutArchery02:

-H-

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Hltoppr said:
Um, yeah...but she'd have to catch you first....which wouldn't happen on that bike...and you'd have a great bike....so what's stopping you?

:REOutArchery02:

-H-

I'm guessing he wants to go home at some point. Maybe even see his girlfriend.....hard to do when she is intent on killing you. :sport_box

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94