That's not me, but it is my truck
IMG_8227.jpg

IMG_8243.jpg

My mate's truck:
IMG_8234.jpg

IMG_8232.jpg

IMG_8228.jpg

IMG_8246.jpg

Good fun. The rear locker was in for about 95% of the time... clay is frigging slippery when wet:smiley_drive:..

Last edited:

REDROVER

Explorer
my classic cabrio

Attachments

• fliped defender 028.jpg
    fliped defender 028.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 140
  • fliped defender 027.jpg
    fliped defender 027.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 154
  • fliped defender 016.jpg
    fliped defender 016.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 159
  • fliped defender 010.jpg
    fliped defender 010.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 123
  • angeles crest road 007.jpg
    angeles crest road 007.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 135

czenkov

Adventurer
This week at LRNR in Moab. I know - poser pics. More later.

Attachments

• IMG_3412.JPG
    IMG_3412.JPG
    879.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3421.JPG
    IMG_3421.JPG
    782.8 KB · Views: 79

goinsurfin

Observer
Patrick- I'm loving the MOOSEJAW decal on the window there. The 110 is great too. You should send MJ that image b/c they'll post it in the photo gallery.. I lost track of how many times people come up to me and ask if I'm from Moosejaw Canada- while wearing one of the MJ T-shirts... I love their humorous philosophy by selling gear...

Viggen

Just here...
What did you break?

-Sam

Blew a rear wheel seal while out there. Got home and finally used all the parts I had squirreled away in the garage. New bearings, both seals, gaskets, the disc and Ferrodo pad kit from AB and my Ashcrofts rear shafts. Problem is that the AB kit uses slightly thicker than stock rear discs and slightly thicker than stock rear pads. The result was a wheel that will turn by hand but drag. At a light, I noticed smoke pouring out of the rear wheel. Pulled over and it was coming from a smoking disc and pads. Didnt want to drive it and wreck the bearings or seals with the heat so I used my roadside for the first time in 12 years of daily driving British cars. Replaced with different, thinner pads and all is well now.

roverowner

Welcome Brian!

What's been done to it? What plans do you have?

I like the clear windows and the diesel.

Thanks. I have a Int'l 2.8L TGV re-power, OMEs, ARB w/Warn 6K. Had Verdones redo the interior (marine vinyl).

I think underbody armor might be next on the list. Really looking to get around the AZ Rover crew and see what some of the recomendations are.

The clear windows are a bit of a pain as you know in the summer, but since it is the original tint, I have to move it up on the list to get replaced.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Chazz,

If you haven't tried them you should get some Silblade's.

I have had my set since 2006 and they are just now starting to streak and I didn't treat the blades or my windshield with anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles