Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
Well done that man

It's G10 number 1. Re-built internally and modified to be a bit more efficient; I kept the original motor but it's in a hell of a state. So it's running a TDS long armature motor for now (same as a Bow1)

Rocky Crag

Observer
El Paso Mountains

I was up from south Orange County with my son and his scout troop near Ridgecrest, CA and got the opportunity to slip away by myself for awhile to explore the El Paso Mountains. It's fun to wonder where a road goes and actually be able to find out. Craig
IMG_5125.jpgIMG_5253.jpgIMG_5142.jpg

Ray_G

Explorer
They give you any time on the 249? Nothing quite like a 100round dump from the shoulder during an immediate action drill.

Utah200

Adventurer
They give you any time on the 249? Nothing quite like a 100round dump from the shoulder during an immediate action drill.

All the time prior to leaving the company. SAW's are fun, but this is better...

15099506_1792712740968057_1374509841048928256_n.jpg

Ray_G

Explorer
Much tougher to feed those.
True. We typically paired those with 249's for things that didn't really need HEDP-but there was something very comforting about knowing the amount of hate that 40mm can bring, not that .50 doesn't in its own way, given your portfolio and such I assume some time on the M82 series as well-I grew up on the M82A1.

As to not upset the ExpO gods, and in keeping with this particular discussion....
Old school from just north of a little ****hole named Karmah, cracks me up looking at the optics and such then.
Land Rover & Me.jpg
From a field trip to another country in the region
IMGP1150.JPG
& from a much more entertaining field trip to NI
Armored Land Rover.jpg

Ray_G

Explorer
The nylon gear is truly special.

God that vest was horrible. Clearly early on in my first tour...still carrying too many mags and actually wearing a pistol. That all went away. Of course adding a 203 meant the weight didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correus

Adventurer
Well now....if we are going to share some of our toys...here is my favorite from my modest arsenal. I've named her "Belching Bertha".

fX9SWjrHYnex2n1q4FGPZQ.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94