Post pictures of your Land Rover.

DETOUR-GP

Rockstar
Interesting nice setup, may I ask, which type of the rear bumper spare wheel rack you got?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So heres the weird part, when I booked my car in to the fitment centre the booking was for a Front Runner spare wheel carrier but looking through all the revisions of the FR carriers it doesnt look like any of them... either way, I like the look and build of mine so I am not complaining.

DETOUR-GP

Rockstar
Interesting nice setup, may I ask, which type of the rear bumper spare wheel rack you got?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So heres the weird part, when I booked my car in to the fitment centre the booking was for a Front Runner spare wheel carrier but looking through all the revisions of the FR carriers it doesnt look like any of them... either way, I like the look and build of mine so I am not complaining.

My baby

DETOUR-GP.jpg

Rob great to see you on here. Hope all is well. Still wanna make that trip to Joburg and have you show us the ropes.

The rig is looking great!

DETOUR-GP

Rockstar
Rob great to see you on here. Hope all is well. Still wanna make that trip to Joburg and have you show us the ropes.

The rig is looking great!

Hey Bud, nice to see you here!!! It will happen bud, either you come to South Africa or I come to Hawaii - either way those beers are overdue!!!

Thanks for the compliment, few changes coming up - new wheels, tyres, drawer system, bracket for the maxtrax, some internal electrics mods etc etc. I will be doing a nice build thread starting in 3 weeks of all the mods I have done to date... Will take photos, document etc etc

rgallant

Adventurer
Just out for a Sunday drive and to make sure I have my water leak sorted out - (windshield not sunroofs). O4 Disco II

DSC0133sm.jpg

Even the Eagle's looked miserable

DSC0130sm.jpg

MrWesson

Adventurer
Breaking the rules with a video but thought it was cool.

Shot with my 3dr Solo in Leash mode(semi autopilot). Taken at a local sandpit not really off roading(preoccupied by not crashing either vehicle)

PavementEnds

I IIA III: Go!

Been reading the forum for a while. Here are my Land-Rovers.

Attachments

• 1951 Series 1 with labs.jpg
    1951 Series 1 with labs.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 72
  • LR 1970 Series IIA 109.jpg
    LR 1970 Series IIA 109.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 68
  • LR 1973 Series III.jpg
    LR 1973 Series III.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 63

alpinacsi

Added this to my '02 Kalahari: I wanted something different but in line with some other Rover builds. Trying to decide if I want to add the LR KIT and LR GEAR decals as well as the products mfg logos. I can still see where the Safari Gard was on the sliders

rover 1.jpg

rover 2.jpg

KruegerB

Finally getting around to an introduction. Been a long-time "lurker" - Went on a Land Rover hiatus after the LR3, but the wife and I bought the defender in February. We are slowly building it up but hope to learn from you guys in the process. Cheers, Ben
LR3.jpg
Day 1 - Driving from FL to Chicago, IL
Defender 1.jpg
Defender 2.jpg
Got the wife to let me include it in the wedding...
Defender 3.jpg

KruegerB

Thanks - it's a 3.5V8

I'd like to make it a diesel at some point but the rover V8 is actually chugging along nicely at the moment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles