Adventure Brigade's Teardrop Trailer Build

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
sigh - make it three trips the trailer has missed. Researching begins now. It must be ready for Desert Rendezvous. I'm not going into the wind out there without it! lol

SoCal_80

Explorer
sigh - make it three trips the trailer has missed. Researching begins now. It must be ready for Desert Rendezvous. I'm not going into the wind out there without it! lol

I hear that brother...So much happier now that I have a hard sided trailer...

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
Westy, did you check with Redneck trailer supply. Dexter can make an axle in less time than that and not shipped from the east coast.

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
Axle ordered and it's free shipping to Mira Loma! I can get it on the way out or back from Desert Rendezvous. $145 for a 3,500lb idler axle, with EZ lube spindles. Quite a good "upgrade" for the trailer. Since it was so inexpensive, I might do the shackle modification as well and ditch the slipper springs which drive me crazy on the trail with noise.

crismateski

American Adventurist
Axle ordered and it's free shipping to Mira Loma! I can get it on the way out or back from Desert Rendezvous. $145 for a 3,500lb idler axle, with EZ lube spindles. Quite a good "upgrade" for the trailer. Since it was so inexpensive, I might do the shackle modification as well and ditch the slipper springs which drive me crazy on the trail with noise.

Throw the teardrop on a uhaul trailer, pick up the axle on the way to DRV and we can have a Build Garrets Trailer around the campfire night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles