M416 Based Military Off-road Trailer Build - Desert Build with Lock-N-Roll hitch

Bonofied Suiter

Bonofied Suiter
Love your trailer! I'm glade you posted it in the Collection of trailer builds. Good work!

Thanks for the kind words.

I recently entered my Jeep (with trailer attached) in the Big Bad Jeep Show in Henderson Nevada and was quite surprised and pleased to take 1st place. In a county with over 2 million people and a lot of really nice Jeeps entered it was cool to win with my 15-year old (totaled once) TJ attached to my 50+ year old military trailer.

Last edited:

Bonofied Suiter

Bonofied Suiter
Recently, at the 36th Annual Hump N Bump an off road trail ride event for full size 4X4's held outside of Las Vegas Nevada in a small town of Logandale I used my Jeep and Trailer to haul cargo and supplies for the event. Up to then I had never tested the cargo capacity of the trailer. This weekend I didn't really need the top or the rack so I left it at home. At one point I used my Jeep & Trailer to shuttle people back and forth from the fairgrounds to the volunteer fire station where we were having an 1/10th scale 4X4 RC Car event. On one round I had at least 6 adults riding in the trailer and I was quite pleased that the suspension handled the weight without bottoming out or the tires rubbing on the fenders. I'd estimate that I had close to or more than 1,000# of dudes back there. Even with most of them were drinking no beer was spilled either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne