Post Pic's of your Jeep

PCO6

Adventurer
Here's my recently acquired '88 Comanche ...
picture.php

I'll get around to it as soon as I complete my '95 Cherokee 2 dr. ...
picture.php

... and my expedition trailer ...
http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/148123-PCO6-s-Trailer-Build

PCO6

Adventurer
Thanks Presto88 & Mitch502. I got lucky with this one. It's pretty much as clean underneath. Almost no rust which is unheard of up here.

The trailer has come along way since my last post on it. I'm due for an update!

PCO6

Adventurer
Pics of the interior? I love it. And I'm really digging the 80stastic rope hold-downs on the bed!
Thanks Jason. The interior is in great shape and it's the same colour as my XJ. The pic below shows it with the seat covers on. When I took them off they were in perfect condition!

picture.php

As good as the seats are though I'm probably going to put in a set from a Hyundai Tiburon as I've done in my other Jeeps (XJ, TJ & LJ).

picture.php

Last edited:

DblD

Adventurer
Sold my '09 Tacoma to fund the new rig. Approximately 2.5 inches of lift achieved with mostly Rock Krawler components. Now for tires...

1503453925_img_2309.jpg

dd

Last edited:

Rockcrawlintoy

Here is my 07 JKU. It is kinda overland/rockcrawler/DD. 2.5 inch rock krawler x factor lift, Pro rock 44 with arb and 4:88, carbon axles, 4.88 rear gears and zip locker, 37 cooper STT pros, crawler conceptz front bumper with warn winch, motobilt light bar mounts with a rough country single row light bar. I need to put in my rubicon t case as well. I have plans for fenders, rear bumper and new drive lines and I should be set
p1pJlYP.jpgzONi9PV.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke