Post Pic's of your Jeep

akpostal

Adventurer
Here's my recently acquired '88 Comanche ...
picture.php

I'll get around to it as soon as I complete my '95 Cherokee 2 dr. ...
picture.php

... and my expedition trailer ...
http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/148123-PCO6-s-Trailer-Build

What engine? I missed out on a short bed with the I6 a few years ago for a cheap price and Im still regretting I missed out on it.

I dont normally like quoting with the pics, but that looks like a very clean Comanche.

I was in a XJ for maybe 6 years might have been 7 hell may have been longer, was a great Jeep, got T Boned at less then a mile from 200k miles on it, and it got narrowed by 18" by a Suburban.,

My old 94 ZJ that I gave away is still on the road with 200k+ miles, I wont lie , I was scared as **** hitting the 200K mark after the XJ T-Bone. I was in that rig for 10 years.

You have to love the 4.2/4.0 I6 engine,

Sorry for the 2am ramble, but Im feeling nostalgic about my old rigs, and that Comanche looks great.

Last edited:

Cascade Wanderer

Adventurer
wIfeLrJl.jpg

2012 JK which I use for my fishing & hunting trips and general wandering of the west. I tend to pack pretty light/minimalist, so the two door has worked out well, but last winter I did augment my cargo capacity with a nice Jackwagon off-road trailer. The trailer is great if I'm hauling bulky cargo.

The Jeep has a 1.5" Teraflex suspension, and 285/75/16 BFG's on 16x9" rims. Also front and rear air lockers, 4.10 gears, manual transmission. It's taken me on some wonderful trips, including to Fairbanks and back to Washington state.

2Dw6WYBl.jpg

xUHdQXYl.jpg

Guy

Beamer pilot

Explorer
IMG_0858.jpg

Last trip with Jeep roof top tent before winter hibernation...getting cold time for the fall unit Dodge and Northstar...Good heater on board of camper...:campfire:

se7enoverland

Wow!!! that must have been challenging to get packed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little bit. Had a small brush with me and get it off the best I could and folded it up. Set it back up that night in Wyoming and dried out. Fun trip.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
A little bit. Had a small brush with me and get it off the best I could and folded it up. Set it back up that night in Wyoming and dried out. Fun trip.

It's an awesome pic and sounds like one of those trips where ya feel proud to have made it successfully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke