Longest Day Of The Year

TerryD

Adventurer
There was a little concert at the local amphitheater this evening and we decided to head over. Before we left, we decided that since we have owned the K5 for almost four years, it was time to pull the top off it.

With a little adventure getting it off and help from a neighbor, we strapped the girls in and headed to the concert. After ward we rode a lap through town and horrified a few townies we headed home. When we pulled in, there was still plenty of daylight left so with the blessing of our daughters, we headed up the road that runs by our house and up the mountain. It made for a pretty nice evening and we got to see some people we know from around town and enjoy the sun going down out on a forest service road. Hope everyone else enjoyed it too!

uploadfromtaptalk1371867600190.jpg

edlaffoon

Adventure Every Day
Awesome! Cool story dude.

I took the opportunity to work on my K5, I just got it back from the trans shop this week. I haven't had it running for over two years so I've been going non stop working on it since I got it back. I installed my new stereo system then took the wife for a drive, just got back. It was aweosome.

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
Nice! i'd love to have an open top for these summer evenings, looks like fun.

my wife and our 2 young kiddos spent the longest day like this :victory: while my big truck sat empty and lonely hooked to an empty car trailer

993589_10151553501208043_871369155_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94