Simple Pop Up

travisunderwood

Hello -

I have a new to me F250 arriving next week. We would like a pop up camper shell that is simple like a flip pac - but rather have it go up like a Fourwheel / etc. We do not want to the full camper build out inside. Reason for this is we will need to run a roof rack/etc on the top.

Any companies out there that make such thing?

bajajoaquin

Adventurer
How about a 4-Wheel Camper shell model? That is exactly as you describe: Goes up and down like a 4-Wheel Camper, but is not built out inside.

travisunderwood

How about a 4-Wheel Camper shell model? That is exactly as you describe: Goes up and down like a 4-Wheel Camper, but is not built out inside.

I did not know that existed and is definitely and option. I was thinking even more basic.. just like a truck topper (no interior).. so exactly like the flip pac but up and down.. I am trying to avoid buying 2 toppers..

I could always do a normal topper and then look for a used 4wheel or similar as an option.

DanoT

Observer
What does "needing to run a roof rack etc." have to do with needing an empty shell? What am i missing?

travisunderwood

The comment on needing to run a roof rack is in regards to a Flipac. Since it flips forward, I would not want to always unload the roof rack to set up camp.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
I forgot about the little GeoDen. Also, FWC makes the Cajita which is a no-cabover camper. So those are getting closer to what you are looking for. Maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles