1993 Camel Trophy 200TDI

nonoturner

1. The judge tossed the alleged forgery out. The preceding focused on what documents could show ownership of the vehicle(My documentation that Webb verified in court as being original and the only copies to show ownership.
How did I have them? Shady deals previous to me. But for farm equipment, ownership is 9/10th of the law most of the time but even then, I had the documentation, including the sheriffs report) and the rights of the vehicle to be sold by Bob(the guy who sold it to me). The judge ruled in my favor as a bonified purchaser and made us go to mandatory mediation to work it out. I was trying to corporate with Webb, but at that time he was not making it easy to be nice probably due to him thinking I stole it. He wanted me to bite the bullet for something someone else did. For someone who is supposedly the "salt of the earth kinda guy," he was not acting that way at that moment in time... easily pointing the finger in my direction. If it was mine and this ******** happened, I would be pissed too. But with the facts laid out on the table, he still chose to blame me.

2. If you go fishing without a reel, don't be sore that you didn't catch any fish. He called the sheriff and said I stole it. Which is incorrect. I bought it fair and square off of craigslist. When I talked to the sheriff, he didn't even know I had documentation proving ownership but after receiving the docs, he proceeded anyways. I called a lawyer then and there due to my rights being infringed on. The sheriffs showed up and I threatened to sue San Miguel county and Mesa for not going through due process. Even though he was pissed at that moment, the sheriff continued to investigate and then closed the case because of shady dealings in the past were admitted to him by previous owners/family. We had to go to court to sort it out. Basically, we went fishing and he didn't bring a reel.

3. When I first got the vehicle, I thought it was a swapped disco 1 with crappy livery. The diesel swap was worth the price plus some. That is the Truth. Then when I saw the crate stamped camel trophy in the back, I started doing some investigating. I even ordered a doc from a museum in the UK to verify it. If I did say something out of order pertaining to this Camel on the forums, then I apologize for confusing or misleading information. I was excited that it was a camel, or at least sporting camel garb according to members on the forum, but I didn't know it was "officially" the winning truck until I received that document. But the way you just stated "Anyone can google Brent's post history on the various other forums," it could be implied that you were saying there are multiple accounts of me doing shady stuff. This is fake news and misleading.

4. I have a copy of that sheriffs report around here somewhere...

This is Webb Arnold's son. I learned how to drive in this Camel truck. If you truly felt that you were in the right, you wouldn't have tried so hard on here, and every other noteworthy forum, to prove your "earnest" attempt to make it right with my Dad; regardless of what happened before it ended up in your possession. This still makes me sick, and what a pitiful way to not only acquire a winning Camel truck, but to justify your actions by slandering my Dad the way you have.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles