Confession | Forward Control

1x1_Speed_Craig

Great build. I followed it on Facebook, and your website.

I have my own FC170 project going on, as well (FC170 "Patina Rod" build), in which I'll be installing a low-mileage XJ 4.0L. Now that the buzz has died down post-project completion/show, would you be willing to spill the beans regarding a couple key things with your build?

1. What did you guys do for your wiring harness? Did you use/modify the stock ZJ one, or use an aftermarket harness?
  2. What did you do for the radiator? Stock FC? Custom?

I'll disclaim things by mentioning that I get the whole "innovation/trade secret" thing, if you don't want to divulge your Roam secrets. :)

Thanks,
Craig

10338866_10203805219800855_1950681831744775647_n.jpg

TJDIV

Adventurer
Great build. I followed it on Facebook, and your website.

I have my own FC170 project going on, as well (FC170 "Patina Rod" build), in which I'll be installing a low-mileage XJ 4.0L. Now that the buzz has died down post-project completion/show, would you be willing to spill the beans regarding a couple key things with your build?

1. What did you guys do for your wiring harness? Did you use/modify the stock ZJ one, or use an aftermarket harness?
  2. What did you do for the radiator? Stock FC? Custom?

I'll disclaim things by mentioning that I get the whole "innovation/trade secret" thing, if you don't want to divulge your Roam secrets. :)

Thanks,
Craig

10338866_10203805219800855_1950681831744775647_n.jpg

Hey Craig - been following your stuff; looking forward to it.

We went with a Painless 10102 for the harness. Added a 70113 for aux.
Radiator at the moment is a Wagoneer radiator we had sitting around that is in really good condition. Haven't run it to know how it'll do, but if it isn't cutting the mustard we'll have one built.

No harboring of trade secrets from us... ask and we'll tell! :)

-Tom

1x1_Speed_Craig

Hey Craig - been following your stuff; looking forward to it.

We went with a Painless 10102 for the harness. Added a 70113 for aux.
Radiator at the moment is a Wagoneer radiator we had sitting around that is in really good condition. Haven't run it to know how it'll do, but if it isn't cutting the mustard we'll have one built.

No harboring of trade secrets from us... ask and we'll tell! :)

-Tom

You rock, Tom! Thank you for the information. I'll do some searching on those harness part numbers.

Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles