The Lost XR

jonnyquest

Adventurer
Yes, I'm going. Trailering my XRL behind 95 Pathfinder. That way I can bring big tent, and other comfort stuff. Been wanting to go for several years, but it's never worked out.

watrboy

Observer
Great, maybe a few XRL owners can get together and compare note's.

Anyone else, or anyone interested in the XRL for a build maybe?

Will The Lost XR be there?

lostxr

Observer
EXPO

I am sorry for just now getting back on this. I was out of town a few days and have been catching up on work emails. I will plan to take the Lost XR to the EXPO this coming year and maybe we could all get together and do a ride. There are some great trails up ion that area.

watrboy

Observer
I am sorry for just now getting back on this. I was out of town a few days and have been catching up on work emails. I will plan to take the Lost XR to the EXPO this coming year and maybe we could all get together and do a ride. There are some great trails up ion that area.

That's what I was thinking would work.

imperiaus

А 650 не будет тяжелым для поездок в горы?

jonnyquest

Adventurer
Unfortunately, I won't be able to bring my XRL to OE. I won't even be camping out. :-( But I will be there to see the sights on Saturday.

lostxr

Observer
Updates coming soon.

Sorry it been so long getting any update posted but work and life have been crazy. Working on an update report with picture and will have that up very soon. Thanks Clint

watrboy

Observer
Sorry it been so long getting any update posted but work and life have been crazy. Working on an update report with picture and will have that up very soon. Thanks Clint

Sounds interesting, I have been tweaking mine and trying to get out more in the dirt.
Nothing fancy, just playing with the gearing and cutting some weight I added before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94