Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: traveled to india?

Default traveled to india?

Has any one been there, i have heard a lot of stories about this place.
    my parents went there once. i too plan to travel there.

if you guys have visited, and know some of the places that you loved, plz comment.

Goa hillstation...Kashmir....must visit...Nice place to visit

ya a great place to visit, kashmir is truely a beautiful place , some of other places that i am planning are rajasthan , and some parts of south india.

kerala will be a great place.

Come to Mangalore, Karnataka, South India. If you ned any information please contact me. Regards,
    email:ananyaent@gmail.com
    Rao66,Mangalore

Default Traveled to India

In india the tourists are must see these place during the tour like Goa, J&k, Kerala and Himachal Pradesh. By visit of these wonderful places they can take the ultimate experience of tour in India.

If you like adventure do not miss the Manali to Leh Highway The Highest Motor-able Road in the world.

I also visited india last year and it was a memorable tour.I will recommend you to take the services of torist guide so that you could easily move across in the city.A lot of places are famous in the India like Taj Mehal,Qutb menar,Wonderala,Kashmeer,Lotus temple,Tehri dam and many more
    Good luck ! have a nice trip....

I've been. A college roommate got married in Tamil Nadu a few yrs ago (2006). Before the wedding did a ten+ day sprint through south India. Traveled from Chennai to Kochin. Then Kochin through a breathtaking national park and tea plantations back to Pudakattai (sp). From there did the wedding and back to Chennai via rail from Trichy. Not at the computer but can post a few pics later if it's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan
    KT4NR (Rigs being changed more to follow!)
    Northern VA
    1996 Toyota Rav4 (SCRAPPED)
    199? Olds Alero GLS (SOLD)
    2006 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD
    2001 Ford Escape XLT V6 (SOLD)
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5

Wow, great names of transports,
    I like to say that you have here shared really nice stuff about the Tamil Nadu. I have no idea about this travelling destination but now I have a plan to go India for enjoying travel with my two friends. One of them is photography lover and second is natural beauty lover. So Tamil Nadu will be good?

Quote Originally Posted by hmmar View Post
    Wow, great names of transports,
    I like to say that you have here shared really nice stuff about the Tamil Nadu. I have no idea about this travelling destination but now I have a plan to go India for enjoying travel with my two friends. One of them is photography lover and second is natural beauty lover. So Tamil Nadu will be good?
    go to kerala, its next to tamilnadu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast