traveled to india?

frankmiller11

Has any one been there, i have heard a lot of stories about this place.
my parents went there once. i too plan to travel there.

if you guys have visited, and know some of the places that you loved, plz comment.

Rao66

Come to Mangalore, Karnataka, South India. If you ned any information please contact me. Regards,
email:ananyaent@gmail.com

coolnarayan007

Traveled to India

In india the tourists are must see these place during the tour like Goa, J&k, Kerala and Himachal Pradesh. By visit of these wonderful places they can take the ultimate experience of tour in India.

Giovanni Ground

I also visited india last year and it was a memorable tour.I will recommend you to take the services of torist guide so that you could easily move across in the city.A lot of places are famous in the India like Taj Mehal,Qutb menar,Wonderala,Kashmeer,Lotus temple,Tehri dam and many more
Good luck ! have a nice trip....

Frdmskr

Adventurer
I've been. A college roommate got married in Tamil Nadu a few yrs ago (2006). Before the wedding did a ten+ day sprint through south India. Traveled from Chennai to Kochin. Then Kochin through a breathtaking national park and tea plantations back to Pudakattai (sp). From there did the wedding and back to Chennai via rail from Trichy. Not at the computer but can post a few pics later if it's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmar

Observer
Wow, great names of transports,
I like to say that you have here shared really nice stuff about the Tamil Nadu. I have no idea about this travelling destination but now I have a plan to go India for enjoying travel with my two friends. One of them is photography lover and second is natural beauty lover. So Tamil Nadu will be good?

sravan

Wow, great names of transports,
I like to say that you have here shared really nice stuff about the Tamil Nadu. I have no idea about this travelling destination but now I have a plan to go India for enjoying travel with my two friends. One of them is photography lover and second is natural beauty lover. So Tamil Nadu will be good?

go to kerala, its next to tamilnadu.

hmmar

Observer
Well, nice suggestion you have shared here for me. I will try to do and enjoy my time of travel soon. So I wanna say that have you ever visited in Kerala? If your answer is yes so share with me your personal experience about that.

I wish I will see some best replies here :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles