Need opinions Lance/Northernlie/alaskan/Northstar??

anthonyca

Observer
Used Northstar adventurer. I like it, but believe a northern lite is probably better built. I do like the cassette toilet for my needs.

Do you have a build thread on your truck and pics with camper? How does it ride and stop with the camper? I have a similar truck. I want to go with Fox shocks.

Darwin

Explorer
Do you have a build thread on your truck and pics with camper? How does it ride and stop with the camper? I have a similar truck. I want to go with Fox shocks.
No build thread, I am horrible about documenting what I do, however I am leaving tonight for a trip through Mexico and Central America with it and I am telling myself I will take more pictures. I just installed a 250 Watt solar solar panel on the camper as well as DC only Novacool fridge. I have pics of it if you go the sticky at the top of the page, and back a few.

It stops great for a second gen. I have an exhaust brake and it is amazing, I use it all the time. I would never own a truck and camper without one. It rides okay, but I am looking into adding maybe some timbrens. It has lower stable loads an extra leaf and Rancho 9000 shocks on the back. The Fox shocks are okay, I think a step up from bilstein, but Kings tuned by Thuren would probably be a lot better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94