First things first, We'll see where it goes from there

richard cabesa

Adventurer
Well what do ya know

I actually got some time to work on a project this weekend. My time has not been my own lately

I got the gas can carrier finished, well, finished enough to use. Got all the bits and pieces welded up and a coat of paint on it.

623878865_ogz6W-O.jpg

The spring pin drops into th hole to hold it open
623878787_MdPm6-O.jpg

And the block limits it a little further and will keep it from swinging around into the fender or taillight
623878934_NT7Da-O.jpg

On this end, the spring pin holds it closed and will be used around camp. The big winged bold for security on the road.
623878895_n2eyg-O.jpg

I have a few other plans for this like a couple of small support poles for an awning that would be stored inside the 1x2 tube at the top of the can baskets. And a shackle eye in the "receiver" but for the most part, I can call this one done. :wings:
623879004_rodpc-O.jpg

So many projects, so little time

Architect

I know I'm coming to the party five years late…. I just bought a 2012 Taco and LOVE the rear box that Richard Cabesa built!!! Awesome work, and I want one. Any way to get a template, materials list, or anything else? I'd even be willing to contract your woodworking skills to cut the top, sides, etc and ship loose! Without a doubt, one of the best ones I've seen, and I've been looking at options for months now trying to decide how simple or complex to make it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94