The not-so-definitive guide to Sienna seats

zoomiefoosh

Did anyone start manufacturing the Sienna seat bases now that both UJoint and ExpoVans no longer do? It’s frustrating that I’m about a year late…

Bulldoug

Did anyone start manufacturing the Sienna seat bases now that both UJoint and ExpoVans no longer do? It’s frustrating that I’m about a year late…
Same here - Ended up making my own, wasn't horrible. need to get them powder coated still.

Db

zoomiefoosh

Is anyone willing to share pictures and measurements for those of us that want to make our own? Just so we aren’t starting at square-one. I was thinking of trying to get something done up through SendCutSend.

gator70

If we make our own seat mounts we can sell them (not as business, rather to pay for jigs). Anyone interested?

Bulldoug

Ended up finally spending some time on the fronts as well. Ended up finding another set of grey leather Sienna seats (match the highlights on the Sienna lazy boys in my second row). Once you pull off the Ford sliders, the sienna factory studs are just outside the measurement of the Ford bases. I used a 3/16 steel plate, bolted it to the ford base (offset slightly) and drilled for sienna pattern. Swapped the pretensioners to the sienna seats.
IMG_3329.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3325.jpg
    IMG_3325.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3326.jpg
    IMG_3326.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3327.jpg
    IMG_3327.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3328.jpg