Yet Another LR Owner Rears His Ugly Head

Chucaro

Adventurer
Welcome to the forum, you have a very nice rigs and 1998 vintage Disco one of the best. Trust me I have one 1998 Tdi300.
Cheers

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
Welcome!
Rovers figured into our wedding too. I arrived at the apple orchard in my Series and he in a friends D90 (his was in the shop).

As long as yours is still leaking in the driveway at least you know it's not out of anything.

:luxhello:

DblD

Adventurer
Thanks for the welcome and the kind remarks about the Rovers. It’s good to know that I’m not the only one that is afflicted with a Rover addiction.

Southern Missouri finally had some measurable snow yesterday. Here’s one more shot crossing an old steel bridge.

1201895558_dscn0838.jpg

dd

Tyler Wirken

Hey David!-

Tyler Wirken here. Long time no talk. Glad to see you here. I just recently posted for the first time about my Rover and my project.

Hey we are getting the club going again somewhat. You interested?

Anyway the trucks are looking good. Congrats on the wedding!

Who's 110 is that?

Later

Tyler

DblD

Adventurer
Well Holy Cow there’s a name from the past. Great to hear from you, glad you posted up and said “hey”. I came across your name and some fantastic work of yours when searching for a wedding photographer.
You bet I’m interested in getting together with a new club or whatever. Are you resurrecting the Flatland Rover Society? Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I have a pretty good e-mail list of LR owners in and around Springfield. The D110 is Joe Fisk’s. He was along on a few early FRS events in a bright red Series II 88.
Do you still have the ’97 Limited Edition D90? What ever happened to this truck?

1095719238_99cdr2.jpg

E-mail me off the board. downing_david@sbcglobal.net

dd

Tyler Wirken

No that photo is a blast from the past! The old series truck. We still have that truck. Needs some attention though.

Yeah we are going to get the club going in some form. Probably not like it was when it ran dry.

I still have the 90 but I am in the process of converting it to a 110. Pretty big project. But it will be pretty sweet when it is done. I have two boys now a 2-year old and a 3 month old. So I really need a rover with extra room.

Later

Tyler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne