D90 Diesel 1994 Expedition Ready - need to sell

oneworld

Just back from Africa and need to sell this very durable D90. See www.oneworld-expeditions.com for some of the amazing adventures undertaken by 'Hercules'.

We have decided to stay in Africa and unfortunately importation on the vehicle is VERY expensive (equals cost of vehicle) so we have to sell it.

If you have any questions about modifications or the incredible durability please email me oneworld@oneworld-expeditions.com.

Scott Brady

Founder
oneworld said:
Just back from Africa and need to sell this very durable D90. See www.oneworld-expeditions.com for some of the amazing adventures undertaken by 'Hercules'.

We have decided to stay in Africa and unfortunately importation on the vehicle is VERY expensive (equals cost of vehicle) so we have to sell it.

If you have any questions about modifications or the incredible durability please email me oneworld@oneworld-expeditions.com.

Welcome to the forum, and beautiful NAS 90

Please tell us more about your decision to stay in Africa? Which country.

Oh, and great website too :)

silverscout

Adventurer
I e-mailed them about their truck the other day. Turns out the truck is in Texas and they're asking 32K for it. I could sell the Scout and the 450 to get it but I'd have to change my name. Greendefender. Hmmmmmmm.........

gjackson

FRGS
It is a nice truck. I helped on the build and went on a test trip with them. The 90 platform is a bit small for Africa in my opinion, but would be great for shorter trips. (Having said that, I know there are people who have done multi-year expeditions in a 90).

The truck is pretty solid and is a POE D90, which are pretty rare. Even more rare with a 300tdi motor!

Some info not included on their web site:
It has dual tanks and a National Luna dual battery system.

cheers

oneworld

D90 Feedback

Sorry for being absent. I am in the States taking care of many details before for the 'oficial' move to Ghana (West Africa). We were on an overland trip to S. Africa but made a change of plans when we found the most beautiful unspoilt beach. Now we are in the process of building an eco lodge that should be open in July 2006. We will have overland camping as well so bring your trucks and come for a visit.

The D90 was very reliable and a great truck all around. We are selling it without the tent and awning but almost everything is the way you see it. The 300 TDI engine came from England and was installed by Rover Tracks www.rovertracks.com. We have been very happy with it and will miss it. The import duties where almost equal to the cost of the vehicle so we had to ship it back to the US.

Hope this info helps

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior