New Player in the Expedition Trailer Field

dzrtdave

Supporting Sponsor: Turtleback Trailers
The door frame is in the way of sliding anything under it. I've played with it and haven't found another solution. With the swing out table that comes on the production units, there should be ample flat space to work from.

dzrtdave

Thanks Fred, It was a good coincidence running into the XJ run up there in Buena Vista. Glad you liked the trailer

Dave

dzrtdave

Thanks J-P for coming over to Phoenix to take a look at our trailers and operation. I hope to be putting you together a unit soon.

Dave

J-P

Hi Dave,

Thanks for accomodating my visit to PHX on such short notice and chauffering me around for a few hours. I threw a VERY large and detailed list of requirements at you and didn't even scare you off! It really helped to meet in person and discuss everything in detail. Looking forward to what you come up with and see if we can make it happen. Cheers.

dzrtdave

An update to this post. We are up and starting production in our new facility in Phoenix. We've been able to add some quality standard features and keep our pricing quite aggressive. Our std unit ready to go is $7,995 not including an RTT, yet it does have a full Baltic Birch kitchen with hi output 2 burner stainless steel stove and sink, 48 gallons of fresh water, direct spark ignition water heater, roof rack, stab jacks, BFG tires, torsion axle, trailer brakes, Rhino lined frame, Blue Sea Systems electrical components and much more. Check us out www.turtlebacktrailers.com or see the latest updates on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/turtlebacktrailers

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles