MB Vario and 814 ..... The Overland Show

part time nomad

Adventurer
Anyone going to adventure overland show next weekend? I hear there is a group of Mercedes vario T2s going,! I will be there with mine.

Anton2k3

Adventurer
We moved to London, and the Vario was too old for LEZ. My wife also wanted a sliding door in the habitation area...and I wanted 4x4! The sprinter seemed to fit all requirements. It’s a build in progress at the moment, but most of the external stuff is done.

Neil

Observer
If anyone is going to the show this year 2018 and is looking for a group to park with you will be very welcome at my club. "The overlander"
Very nice bunch. You will see them they will be the largest collection of big truck campers.

Ask for Brian or Phil . Ssy Neil sent you and they will be glad to meet you and accomodate you.

I cant make it I am driving through Brazil.

Neil

Www.cloud9ontour.com

Toby W

Sadly I won"t make it in my T2, but here's a picture:
9e5ab1dc0bf9a765965aa237d93c7c87.jpg

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Anton2k3

Adventurer
If anyone is going to the show this year 2018 and is looking for a group to park with you will be very welcome at my club. "The overlander"
Very nice bunch. You will see them they will be the largest collection of big truck campers.

Ask for Brian or Phil . Ssy Neil sent you and they will be glad to meet you and accomodate you.

I cant make it I am driving through Brazil.

Neil

Www.cloud9ontour.com

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the remote invite. Great bunch of guys, and as you say, all with big rigs. Although we’re a baby in comparison, we’ve now parked up behind and enjoying the views out of our window.

Hope the travels are going well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94