The transformation of Ivan the Xterrable

frogstar7055

Yep,that's a scratch.
Club is doing the night ride at Hardrock this year on the 16th.
I've only got the headlights so I decided to do up a quick sacrificial light bar.

Gonna mount it to bumper. used small hole saw where rivets on front plate mount was to get at metal
on bumper, Gonna mount to holes already there in metal bumper.
Should put out some light and if it gets crunched I can live with it.

Dmski

Adventurer
Yeah likewise on that Lokka. I know clubx is doing a group buy for the next two weeks on the Lokka and they are sounding more and more interesting. Not quite sold on it yet/ have the funds though.

frogstar7055

Yep,that's a scratch.
The Lokka works different then a auto locker. It's locked all the time and unlocks when the outside wheel tries to over run during a corner. It's more of an auto unlocker. When I'm in 2wd it won't make any difference at all with hubs unlocked. Might take some practice on snow and ice if you use it on the road. (in Florida not a problem for me)

mortonm

Expedition Leader
That's why I'm thinking of running two ARBs.

my brother has dual ARBs in his JK, work pretty well! also great for on board air. Large start up cost especially if you cant do the work yourself.

A locker would be nice but in my case I dont know how much I would use it (go around rather than through at this point) Although the next vehicle I buy will have a factory locker of some kind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles