The transformation of Ivan the Xterrable

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
my brother has dual ARBs in his JK, work pretty well! also great for on board air. Large start up cost especially if you cant do the work yourself.

A locker would be nice but in my case I dont know how much I would use it (go around rather than through at this point) Although the next vehicle I buy will have a factory locker of some kind.

I think the added performance would justify the cost depending on whether you'd use them. Especially in snowy or icy climates, the ability to select locked or unlocked is necessary to keep the truck's road manners in check. I'm going to just have one in the rear diff for a while and see how much I need another one. Chances are I won't. That on board air was another reason I'm planning on the ARB.

Pro-4x - The magic word :)

Last edited:

frogstar7055

Yep,that's a scratch.
Well I bit the bullet and bought the Lokka.
It's the perfect solution for my kind of wheeling. I virtually never use the 4wd on road so no issue there for me and will seriously improve my off road performance.
And at $299 it's a no brainier for me.

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Well I bit the bullet and bought the Lokka.
It's the perfect solution for my kind of wheeling. I virtually never use the 4wd on road so no issue there for me and will seriously improve my off road performance.
And at $299 it's a no brainier for me.

Interested to see how it works out for you!

frogstar7055

Yep,that's a scratch.
Well got it in today. Now gotta get diff drop bushings and a long weekend to put it in.

Only took 5 days from order to my front door,from Australia.

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Can't complain about that ship time! Looks well made. We are all interested on how you like it when done.

frogstar7055

Yep,that's a scratch.
I will take pics and do a little write up when I do it.
Going to put diff drop bushings in when I do it.
Going to be moving in the next two weeks(just four houses down) but I'll have a carport with a concrete floor...WooHoo!

frogstar7055

Yep,that's a scratch.
Well tons of **** in my way now outta my way.
Diff drop bushings on way. Gonna help my kid move this weekend and next weekend front locker!

partsflyin

Adventurer
Interested to see the diff drop, getting ready to do this on my Frontier.
Pics please...:D

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke