Thread: 2 Ride The World..

Default 2 Ride The World..

Just went and saw Lisa and Simon Thomas.This is the 2nd time I have gone to one of there presentations ( last time was 5 years ago ).11 years,72 countries and 355,000 miles !!!.
    AWSOME!!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Nice, heard he had some fun with that pig in the amazon?
    Check out our trip... www.escapewiththedog.com A dogs life is too short not to fill it with adventure.

96 Landcruiser 80 (Australorp)
    06 KLR650 (Swiss Army Bike)
    2008 Ural Gear-up (Moldy Pumpkin)

Yup a little tumble,broken neck in 2-3 places and paralized on the left side but still rode for 2-3 weeks before the hosiptal!!.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Nice, just goes to show you don't need the sat phone, SPoT, emergency services, etc etc to simply deal with stuff as it happens. Bet he was in pain though.
    Check out our trip... www.escapewiththedog.com A dogs life is too short not to fill it with adventure.

96 Landcruiser 80 (Australorp)
    06 KLR650 (Swiss Army Bike)
    2008 Ural Gear-up (Moldy Pumpkin)

Passing out 4-5 times per day.After the crash he spent 4 days repairing his bike in the jungle!!.

Mark Twain