86' Pajero/Shogun project

jamesfuller

Observer
Thank you. I really like these, they have real character but are nice to drive all day. Somewhere between the driving experience of Landcruiser 40 and 70 series. They didn't build many soft tops. I think they where pretty much all badged as Pajeros, as far as I can tell, mine is the only soft top here in the UK! and the only Shogun soft top.

jamesfuller

Observer
Uodate.
I bought another 2.6 petrol...

For some reason, I don't know why, I sold this after 6 months. I still have the white one, I'm rebuilding the engine on this at the moment. The grey one is still in nice condition and I have no intentions to sell that.

jamesfuller

Observer
The guy that bought the green one lives local to me, we are now good friends and he is into mk1's just as much as I am. So when he told me he was looking to sell this one...

I had to say yes. Its a 7 seat Lwb 3 litre V6, it has an Auto gearbox and the diamond pack so every option possible at the time.

lordtrunks

camp loser
DUDE! Where have you been all my life! 83's are pretty rare here i think i've seen 1 maybe 2.

Uk get any pto winch options?

jamesfuller

Observer
I once found a complete PTO setup in Japan, I know of one in UK but that came on a Jap import. I found all the part numbers but its NLA. I would love to have one on the 83.

jamesfuller

Observer
I need to find an 83 rear bumper as well.

I've just ordered new bumpers and trim for mine, all still available from Japan. Go to your dealer with these numbers...

MB325609 Left rear bumper
MB274256 Right rear bumper
MB18265 Plastic corner cap left
MB182656 Plastic corner cap right
The '83 only bumper reflectors are NLA, I just bought the last ones ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz