2003 Silverado Z71 solid axle build

mccustomize

Explorer
Width? Back spacing? Any idea on price?
Now get back to sanding and painting customize! :sombrero:

they are 8" wide, no idea on backspacing but they clear my steering so enough I guess haha. I know they don't stick out like most 9" wheels do.

I work in the office, the internet is a perk of my job haha

cyclic

Adventurer
Rats, I'm looking for/need 16x7 or 17x7, looking to go pizza cutter 235/85R16 or 235/80r17 on the suburban. You at the collision center, or was your truck just there for work?

mccustomize

Explorer
Rats, I'm looking for/need 16x7 or 17x7, looking to go pizza cutter 235/85R16 or 235/80r17 on the suburban. You at the collision center, or was your truck just there for work?

Hell they might be 7s, they are skinny, my 12.50s are sucked in pretty good with them. When I get the new ones mounted up this week I will measure the old ones for you.

cyclic

Adventurer
"We" are in the Killeen/Ft Hood area. I can't tell you how many times I've driven past his little drool magnet. Might even meet him in person some time. I do like his work. Hell, if he wants he can come see me Friday at GunsGalore.

Good lord, if those are 7" wide your gonna have to shoot me a price, unless you wanna trade a little gun stuff for them. If they are 8 inches they won't work for me unfortunately.

Just got back inside from tearing apart the wifes car. The drivers door lock froze-up. I removed the motor assembly, reinstalled the sensor, and got her locks and alarm back up till tomorrow when the new actuator assembly comes in. I swear, if I had the part I could have done the whole job in 30 minutes or less, dealer wants $200?!? The good news is the wife wants to sell it and get a 08 Trailblazer. YES! I hate that little Honda.

Last edited:

mccustomize

Explorer
I plan on getting the new ones mounted up sometime this week so I will measure them. I would love to trade for gun stuff! my wife says I have a problem, I tell her I only have the answer to the problem. ATXzombie, killeen is about an hour north of austin.

Thanks for the comments guys.

cyclic

Adventurer
Mmmmmmm, after some research if they are 8 inchers I can run 255/75R17 and get where I want to be (or close enough). Which I might even find some take-off Jeep tires that will work. Should play nice with my 3.73 axles and the 700r4 without too much issues.

mccustomize

Explorer
I am running the factory rubicon wheels and tires on my wife's WJ, love them and they wear surprisingly good, picked them up for $600 with wheels almost brand new.

Wh1t3nukle

I gotz dis
Ahhh I see why they desire to remove the body lift now. Mind the gap!!

attachment.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles