Cabover Jeep V8 on CL Sunland, CA

Septu

Explorer
Looks good.

00b0b_dokKa1blVis_600x450.jpg

I'd love to have the cash to take something like that and drop it off at a shop that can customize vehicles. Then have them turn it into something like what Chrysler did. Maybe not quite as quite as extreme but close. Or maybe more extreme and have them put a 2nd set of doors and a bench seat in for a quad cab. But at least to have some modern features in the cab, and a newer drive train. Then it would just be a matter of deciding what to do with the back (canopy, custom enclosure w/ a bed, RTT, etc).

Man if I were to ever win the lotto, I'd have to build a massive garage just to store all the vehicles I'd want...

02-jeep-mighty-forward-control-opt.jpg

irish1371

Adventurer
I love the new redone FC but I was just looking at the above pic and wth do ya step on to get in and out of the fracking cab? The flare wont hold right??

Septu

Explorer
I love the new redone FC but I was just looking at the above pic and wth do ya step on to get in and out of the fracking cab? The flare wont hold right??

Fender is attached to the door... so the upper part wouldn't be there. I'm assuming the tire and the rock rail on the bed. Then use the handle/handhold they made behind the door (silver thing).

bolweevil

That Chrysler is what inspired me to post this. Definitely a lottery type vehicle. Be a hoot to run the Cabover up the Rubicon, turn some heads if my kidneys would hold.

irish1371

Adventurer
heh it would be fun to wheel. From what I read on it, they managed to split the weight bias so it didn't get nose heavy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior