Full Size Dodge Thread

fasteddy47

Adventurer
Been a long time since I have been on this site!! Nice to have a project Again... Introducing BIG RED..
I found this bone stock in Dec 22 with 137,000 original kilometres on the dial in Miles that is 85,000 for you Southern Boys!!
Since I have owned it I have cavity waxed every single compartment and taken the whole undercarriage apart and undercoated every square inch.
I steam cleaned the entire undercarriage and let it dry for 2 weeks before undercoating and sealing.. I have replaced all front end, adjustable control arms, lift, rear springs, fan cooled atf cooler, BD Sway bars, track bars, trans pan, Fox Shocks, steering stabilizers, the list goes on. Now it drives and steers like it should and there are many future plans!!

Attachments

• big red.jpg
    big red.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • big red 4.jpg
    big red 4.jpg
    697.7 KB · Views: 25
  • bigred2.jpg
    bigred2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • big red 3.jpg
    big red 3.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 17

Kingsize24

Been a long time since I have been on this site!! Nice to have a project Again... Introducing BIG RED..
I found this bone stock in Dec 22 with 137,000 original kilometres on the dial in Miles that is 85,000 for you Southern Boys!!
Since I have owned it I have cavity waxed every single compartment and taken the whole undercarriage apart and undercoated every square inch.
I steam cleaned the entire undercarriage and let it dry for 2 weeks before undercoating and sealing.. I have replaced all front end, adjustable control arms, lift, rear springs, fan cooled atf cooler, BD Sway bars, track bars, trans pan, Fox Shocks, steering stabilizers, the list goes on. Now it drives and steers like it should and there are many future plans!!

Very nice 2nd gen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles