GXV to be Featured on the Travel Channel

AMBOT

Adventurer
Like Earthroamer a couple weeks ago, GXV will be featured on “Extreme RV’s” new episode on Tuesday, October 8th at 9:00PM ET/PT on Travel Channel.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
Thanks for the info. As long as it doesn't conflict with Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, or something like that, I may have a hope of getting control of the remote!:coffee:

UncleBilly

Observer
Rig was awesome as hell. If you check out their website you can see other models they offer. All are way over any budget I can afford, but if I win the Lotto, time too order! 😜

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
How long was that episode? Clip is only 3 min 10 sec long

Not long enough!

Am I the only guy who would rather see these as (at least) 30 minute shows on each vehicle? I have no real interest in seeing the overglorified road hogs while trying to enjoy off-road glamping goodness.

AMBOT

Adventurer
yes we really need some of these owners to take video and go over every inch of these vehicles, and then take us on a trip around town and then to the back country! But then again, most probably don't have internet access wherever they are... While this was some of the best footage yet, I'm still longing for something more raw. I did enjoy the Earthroamers over here: http://lifewetravel.com/earthroamer-expedition-vehicles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles