Glamisdude's Do it all Frontier

Slipstream

Beware Ninja Jesus
Cool truck man. Did you notice any negative results from adding all the wood weight in the bed? I like the shower idea. I wonder if you could plumb in a line from an onboard air compressor for constant pressure? Maybe add a regulator in-line so you can adjust the water pressure. I recently bought a 3 gallon aluminum air tank for my OBA setup that I'm not going to use now (found another solution I liked better). I may convert it to a pressurized water container for a solar shower... so may projects, so little time+money.

BTW: This is Grendel from CF

glamisdude72000

Desert Camper
Why Hello Grendel! The wood weight did have a small impact (namely truck duty space) but is only about 75-100lbs. On stock leafs it sucked with the shell, rack, and platform the weight was quite a bit and my leafs were shaped like a W. Not good, but with the Dakars everything is fine and dandy:)
Sounds like you have been reading my mind.... Even since I built it, exactly what you said has been in mind. OBA is on my short list and that is a feature that I want for sure.

Dmski

Adventurer
Ingenious spot for the shower! I like the idea and is easy to add. That storage space is awesome as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94