Another hardcore adventure rider

underdog

I had the chance to meet this character when I was riding my bike in Death Valley this past February. He's on a 10 year motorcycle (sidecar rig) ride around the world. I don't know if he's independantly wealthy or what but I'd love to get that kind of time off.

http://www.thetimelessride.com/English/HTML files/Home htm/home.htm

Click on the photos to advance through his website.

Check out his winter ride above the arctic circle. He rode the ice road across a section of the Beaufort Sea. Definitely hardcore.

beemerchef

Explorer
Getrting ready myself...

86950102-S.jpg

but I guess... I am cheating for more comfort this time!...

95940879-S.jpg

93524246-S.jpg

Be well.... Ara

94065615-Ti.jpg

Scott Brady

Founder
Welcome to the forum. Nice truck and trailer.

What are some of the highlights on your coming trip? US based? Down to South America?

You have a great set-up.

beemerchef

Explorer
Right now, USA, Canada and Alaska for the millionth time... but you know how that goes... Spirit has not seen it all!!!...

79011177-S.jpg

Like to go back and do Europe as I lived there 24 years, but again so much to see... Africa... the problem is Spirit getting into other countries... delicate situation at times, specially being an American Pit Bull... the sweetest creature you will meet by the way!

Will see... be well... Ara

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
beemerchef said:
. . . specially being an American Pit Bull... the sweetest creature you will meet by the way!

They usually are, despite their reputation.

Welcome to the site!

robert

Expedition Leader
I saw his website a few years ago- he's independently wealthy. Not sure if he talks about his past on it anymore (and I can't remember what he used to do). Sounds like a nice guy though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior