Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Wyoming vehicle pictures

Nah he does handstands lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cptpackrat View Post
    Nah he does handstands lol
    Still a crazy MoFo

Quote Originally Posted by WyoCherokee View Post
    Riley, where abouts in Story? I used to live off Wagon Box road.
    Right near the elementary school on Fish Hatchery. Looking to move back into Sheridan soon though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cptpackrat View Post
    Apparently I have been spotted. Yes I work at C&F in Gillette. Im pretty easy to spot, very unique rig. If you ever want to wheel let me know, leave a note or anything on my rig.
    2001 Xterra, 33s, lift, armor, and quite a ton of stuff really.
    I know the Ford's pretty well. I will shoot you a message! i see you running around town pretty often. I am in a red MJ.
    1990 Jeep MJ, 4.0, ax-15, The Toy
    1990 Jeep XJ, 4.0, AW4, Camping rig, basic build.
    Wyoming and Montana Adventurer in chase of birds, fish, deer and beer.

Looks like i may be becoming a Wyoming resident in the next several months. To be continued...

Quote Originally Posted by bigskypylot View Post
    Looks like i may be becoming a Wyoming resident in the next several months. To be continued...
    darkside_newthumb.jpg

No, No!

tumblr_inline_nzfevykxev1rg0x34_500.jpg

We just moved to Lander from Montana. It's a great place, but it was tough to give up my MT license and plates
    Last edited by justrom; 03-26-2017 at 03:30 AM.

Default Wyoming VX

Although extremely capable off road this VX will be used mostly for a DD and an occasional trip to the mountains for fishing or a tour of the backcountry
    2001 Isuzu VehiCross/ 3.5 V6/ Auto - TOD 4X4 with 4Lo - reservoir shocks OEM rebuildable - LSD 4.56 rear end- Recaro seats OEM. A vehicle ahead of its time

Quote Originally Posted by outofrshell View Post
    Although extremely capable off road this VX will be used mostly for a DD and an occasional trip to the mountains for fishing or a tour of the backcountry
    2001 Isuzu VehiCross/ 3.5 V6/ Auto - TOD 4X4 with 4Lo - reservoir shocks OEM rebuildable - LSD 4.56 rear end- Recaro seats OEM. A vehicle ahead of its time

Nice. There is one for sale around Billings i think too. super interesting vehicles.

That most likely is the one I bought, CL add said it did not run and to bring a trailer but the price was way low for a VX so it came home on a trailer. I think the only problem was a bad battery 2 days after I got it home I put a new battery in it and started right up. It is in very nice original condition so the reason for not wheeling it. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by outofrshell View Post
    That most likely is the one I bought, CL add said it did not run and to bring a trailer but the price was way low for a VX so it came home on a trailer. I think the only problem was a bad battery 2 days after I got it home I put a new battery in it and started right up. It is in very nice original condition so the reason for not wheeling it. Dave
    nah there is still one FS in Billings. Ironman edition for 9k. Has a lot of miles on it but looks in good shape.

Quirky looking things..

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213