Diff Breather Installation JK Wrangler

Red Rubi

Looking to fit out a 2 door Wrangler JK Rubicon with a 4 point diff breather kit (front and rear diff as well as transfer and transmission) with a purchased kit as I do not intend on making my own. I've been considering this kit from BRC:

http://www.diffbreathers.com.au/quad-diff-breather.html

Just wanted to know if anyone has had experience installing this kit and if all went smoothly. If you have used any other kits without a problem please let me know which you used. Cheers!

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
I got to be missing something. You can't just extend the lines and zip tie them off somewhere?

Sent from S3

88Xj

Banned
I got to be missing something. You can't just extend the lines and zip tie them off somewhere?

Sent from S3

Extended and used little 3 dollar inline fuel filters from autozone. Front axle goes to the top of the firewall, rear goes to top of tail light. Soon to install a breather on my ax15.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Extended and used little 3 dollar inline fuel filters from autozone. Front axle goes to the top of the firewall, rear goes to top of tail light. Soon to install a breather on my ax15.

That's pretty much what I did. A few feet of hose and some plastic fittings. Rear is behind the tail light, front axle/trans/t case top of firewall.

GetOutThere

Adventurer

This is exactly what I did. Cost practically zero, and was a 0 on the difficulty and time required scale.

A 2 beer job at most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier