bdog1

Adventurer
Nice view out my back window tonight.
sa6eryda.jpg

The Atlantic and 80* to boot!

Sent by wing, prayer & ATT

flightcancled

Explorer
How long did it take you to clean up all the bolt hold from the jungle gym? Did you just hit them with fillet and touch-up the paint? I was thinking painted grub screws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdog1

Adventurer
Mirrors mounted on riv-nuts, just grinder and filler. Really was a slacker and didn't get correct matching paint but came close with an auto parts store guess! Much improved now! Only took a year....

bdog1

Adventurer
Fighting the "too much stuff" issues! And organization ..... But I'm using it! Off traveling for sixteen days!

bdog1

Adventurer
ubehu2ej.jpg

Sebastian Inlet, FL. Little bit of a rainy start to the day. But a rainy day camping is better than a sunny day at home!

bdog1

Adventurer
Linked up with new friends doing a RTW in a synchro. Shared dinner and stories. They pulled a set of wine glasses out of their little camper. Is that just so European or what!
ryqaqy6a.jpg

bdog1

Adventurer
The only.... Only bad thing about being in Key West is knowing that you can't really travel further and leaving here your heading home to some degree. Few more days to enjoy the lower keys though. Not too tuff to kill time here, 80's and breezy....
5usaruda.jpg

Hogs Breath. Mile marker zero.

bdog1

Adventurer
Back home from two and a half weeks camping. Great trip. New places and new friends. Time to reflect on what worked and what to add to the van. More small storage spots comes to mind, better roof rack solution and I don't like blocking the rear door access.
4uma2u8y.jpg

Jb1rd

Explorer
Where are you in Florida? I live over on the Space Coast just south of Cocoa Beach/ north of Sebastian Inlet in Indian Harbour Beach. How did your Keys trip pan out, where you able to boondock or did you have to use state camping?

bdog1

Adventurer
I'm just North of Tampa Bay.

State Campgrounds from Jax. down the East coast to the Keys. Had a great time! No reservations in advance (you can never get a site) just went one two days out with Reserve America or showed up and put on the puppy dog eyes! Impossible to stealth camp in the keys IMO. Their really on it down there. That, plus two big dogs and a need for AC put us in the campground. We did hook up with some fellow travelers in a VW bus and shared sites for two weeks. In Bahia Honda MM30 we were told that only one vehicle per site in Florida State Campgrounds.
Everywhere else it was no issue and really even encouraged! But that's the written rule.

Curry Hammock in Marathon highly recommended! Best beach prob. Gamble Rogers in Flagler Beach.

You planning travels in FLorida?

apyveduh.jpg
sunuza5y.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz