dark tan leather bouncy/suspension seats

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
Quite possibly the "longest time period" post trying to sell something I've ever seen.

Figures, mine is gray. I have a passenger side bouncy in my '95, but my 6'3" frame just didn't get along with the driver's side bouncy and I switched back to the SR power base. I couldn't get enough under-thigh support to keep my legs from complaining. Wish I had heated seats, yes, even in Phoenix we have cold mornings (relatively speaking).

Hope somebody snatches these up. You've been most patient.

John B.

Marcus2113

Observer
I'm interested. Please send me the details. Do you know if I can just swap out the leather seat covers? My current seats have armrests, driver power, passenger non-power. I would like to keep the same color leather throughout my montero.

Last edited:

Marcus2113

Observer
You can swap driver and passenger side seat backs, and passenger side seat bottom, but not driver side seat bottom if you have the power driver seat.

Thanks jlocster. Now that you say it, that makes perfect sense. I am still interested since I think it would be easier to get a tan seat bottom than bouncy seats. Thanks again for the clarification.

Awesome build thread btw!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior