Turbo Toilet Review

grogie

Like to Camp
So is it true that bears poop in the woods? All jokes aside, since I just left a comment about my Turbo Tent in another thread, I thought I'd also mention their Turbo Toilet (made by Black Pine Sports) that I bought last summer, which I believe is a new product for them. With having a Jeep I’m always looking for ways to save space, and as well to make the little lady more comfortable in the woods. (And even myself!)

Well the Turbo Toilet comes in a nice round case that unzips. It then pulls out of the case and "pops-up," and easily folds back down. Seems pretty tough as it says it supports 330 lbs. (which is more then my wife and I weigh combined!). It also comes with 12 individual bags with absorbent powder.

4zp4.jpg

s45e.jpg

3wp5.jpg

kstd.jpg

Well the bags it comes with fit the interior perfectly and go over the seat. My wife liked it for night use over going to an outhouses in the dark (when one was available). The bags aren’t zip locks, but still they work fine to double tie shut. The seat itself is smaller then a typical household toilet. It also sits low to the ground, to where I’d like to put some wood blocks under it to raise it up. But those two issues are a result of it’s compact size. I really like it’s space savings and it’s worth it. It folds back down easily and goes back in it’s bag.

And there you have it, the Turbo Toilet. :ylsmoke:

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Wow, what will they think of next ?
And at 330 pounds of support, even the bear could use it :sombrero:
Thanks a lot for the review, talk about space saving.

Toilet

Nice review and quality photos. Blue looks good but I also like the camo version of the same Black Pine Sports Toilet.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Nice review and quality photos. Blue looks good but I also like the camo version of the same Black Pine Sports Toilet.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for resurrecting the thread....

With your forum name I'm guessing you're from Black Pine? If so, the links on your website don't work.

grogie

Like to Camp
Welcome to the forum and thanks for resurrecting the thread....

With your forum name I'm guessing you're from Black Pine? If so, the links on your website don't work.

That is rather ironic! lol

Hey, it's still a great device. Compact! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94