Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The XT350 overland build.

Got the steel for all the racks today .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Wow I canít believe I never finished this thread !!
    Haha.
    Anyway here it is when it was finished!!.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Wow, that looks great! Have you been putting some miles on it? Are you happy with the way it turned out?

It was traded off about 6 months after it was done.
    It was good for dirt roads but lack of power when fully loaded on fast pavement proved to be itís downfall.
    If I was truly off-road 90% of the time it would have stayed with me but I have 50+ miles of interstate to get to any dirt.

Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12