Fridge/Stove combo slide dilemma

ToyCarrier

Observer
Adrenaline Campers use something like that on a slide out from the side of the trailer, but would be cool idea on a drawer slide. I'm guessing you could even buy their model and adapt it.

They do have a cool setup but it looks a little tall for me at least. My WK has a short height in the trunk. Need all the space I can get.

Redcrow

Beyond what has already been stated about the AT slide which I have, the stove with the controls on the end also easily removes from the drawer if you need it to.

So you can take the stove out and cook with it off the slide? Also do you have any close up pictures of the install? I’ve been hunting down videos of someone installing the AT combo slide into into a 4 door jku and haven’t found any videos. I’d like to know what I would have to take out or put in to install this slide.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
So you can take the stove out and cook with it off the slide? Also do you have any close up pictures of the install? I’ve been hunting down videos of someone installing the AT combo slide into into a 4 door jku and haven’t found any videos. I’d like to know what I would have to take out or put in to install this slide.
Yes the stove may be removed and used outside of the slide if you want. Send an email request to info@adventuretrailers.com and I will send you the installation instructions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94