F150 overland build

stingray1300

Explorer
Hey Raul, I wanted to thank you for the inspiration! Your custom front bumper was just too good to let go of, and I patterned mine after yours. I also made the front push guard to go with it, but later on... again, thanks! We F-onefiddies gotta help a brutha out :D
pushguard7.jpg
And if you're wondering what the front hitch is for (EcoBoost version, so I don't want to drive around with it mounted all the time):
bumper37.jpg
pushguard6.jpg

dave1014

Adventurer
Hey Raul, I wanted to thank you for the inspiration! Your custom front bumper was just too good to let go of, and I patterned mine after yours. I also made the front push guard to go with it, but later on... again, thanks! We F-onefiddies gotta help a brutha out :D
View attachment 405135
And if you're wondering what the front hitch is for (EcoBoost version, so I don't want to drive around with it mounted all the time):
View attachment 405136
View attachment 405137

How's the winch effect airflow to your intercooler? I've been debating something similar to that for a while now

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
View attachment 405135
View attachment 405136
View attachment 405137

Beautiful! :drool:
Full coverage, and no loss of approach angle. You should market this! :beer:

Raul B

Explorer
View attachment 405135
View attachment 405136
View attachment 405137

looks great... what is it made out of?

Raul B

Explorer
Ha... I just noticed its been just over a year since I last posted on this thread... Truth be told I forgot my login information..

For anyone that is still interested in this build... overall the truck is still the same but I removed the tent and awning. This past weekend I completely re organized the decked drawers to keep my tools in since the truck has been mainly been used for work ( contractor).

anyways.. I semi post regularly on my IG page @xpeditionoutfitters Same with the facebook page....

-Raul

Raul B

Explorer
So I sold a bunch of stuff off the truck and I'm completely changing it up. It's been at mercenary Offroad for a couple of months now prototyping a new rear bumper, skid plates and a new rack.

I stopped by yesterday to see how it was coming along...
21be77beebbf9ad330d2cee6e501afbc.jpg
f793e491f0745bcf28d9f04ebc567161.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Raul B

Explorer
Had a day off and decided to build a semi DIY bed rack using unitstrut.
I picked up 2 different sizes of unitstrut. The smaller stuff for the side of the bed and thr larger stronger stuff for cross bars. I already had some frontrunner angle pieces in the garage. Also needed some misc hardware to bolt it all togesther.

Overall I spent just under 50 dollars.

7f791b25aae3380a8cb8212d74f506d7.jpg
bf65c82624066b80a4e507037be3269c.jpg
034e6048fdb08cfc51d1fdb0db9c6ced.jpg
cf4c6a6a1d467f13ad198e7147c7081c.jpg
d6a27dd020df96db256bb64d9bbbaffd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne