ExPo Nissan Registry

Smileyshaun

Observer
2011 xterra pro4x
Manual trans
Nothing really done so far other than polishing the headlights and putting a clutch in . Not really sure of future plans for it I need to take it out on a few runs to see where it’s shortcomings are for my kind of travel . DDD4CACB-2A1A-458D-BE70-89677CA1D915.jpeg

Munga Brown

Great looking truck Munga and welcome to the portal. Where did you find your Navarra driver side hook at? I have a 17 Fronty that I would like to add one to. Thanks.
Thanks! I paid a huge amount to have the tow hook shipped from Thornton Breakers, a salvage yard in Britain.

The thing I was hoping to be able to do was to put the passenger side (original to my truck) on the driver side, and the driver’s side hook (from Britain) on the passenger side. I figured that on the rare chance that I would need to rig anything, I’d get a more secure grip due to the anticipated angle of the strap relative to the opening of the hooks.

And I can. The mount holes will line up. But the factory “skid plate” (you can’t really call it that... at least without including a giant eye roll) would need reshaped. And I’m lazy.

I’m gettin’ a lime green thing going so I figured I’d shoot & clear ‘em & see what they look like.

Gotta say I got a little chub out of it. The Ol’ Lady doesn’t like it. That cemented it.

I’m tryin’ to stay green. :)

AF03119C-D02B-4547-9B57-B3C0B463E6D5.jpeg

jpat30

Adventurer
Recently made the jump from jeep side of the house....
Year: 2017
Model: Frontier KC
Trim: SV
Drive Train: 4WD
Transmission: Auto
Color: Magnetic Black Pearl
Suspension: Leveling Kit up front and soon to be OME Dakar HD Springs in the rear
Tires: BFG KO2 in LT 265 75 16
Future plans to include slide in camper, Shrockworks Front bumper & sliders along with a couple hundred thousand miles of adventures..... :)
*pardon the parking lot photo; had just left the tire shop after getting some new shoes

Attachments

• Nissan 3.jpg
    Nissan 3.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 33

jpat30

Adventurer
@ Munga,
thank you for the compliment. So, long story short, I "inherited" the truck from my son who is going off to school in the Spring and does not want to take it with him. This replaces my well built, well loved, and well traveled WJ that I sold two years ago.
Jeep Pic 2 . 1.jpg

I previously had a Frontier CCLB back in 08, that I dearly enjoyed; so this definitely feels like going home and I look forward to building/ using this one...

Smileyshaun

Observer
Umm well my plans changed really quick due to the tires that came on it being crap so a 1.5” lift and some creative trimming and it’s rolling on 315/75r16s now .
90B638DE-1AF0-4A9D-99DD-18B4B5FDF729.jpeg

The_Oregonian

First post on Expedition Portal. Glad to be here:

Vehicle Info:
Year - 2002
Model - Pathfinder
Trim - SE
Mileage - 110k miles
Color - Old Lady Gold ;)
Build Thread - http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/45967-the_oregonian’s-‘02-build-thread/

Current Mods:
-Dobinson’s front lift springs
-Land Rover NRC 9447 rear springs (2” Lift)
-Bilstein 33-185552 rear shocks
-Warn manual locking hubs
-Pro Comp rock crawler series steel wheels 15x8 - Painted matte desert Tan
-General Grabber ATx in 31x10.5

Future Mods (both possible and planned)
-Wilco Hitchgate High Clearance (on order)
-Rotopax mounts for the Hitchgate to mount spare fuel cans?
-SF Creations skid plates?
-Rocky Road Outfitters rock rails?
-Lockers?
-RTT?
-Lighting?
-Interior storage solutions?

19midnight

2019 Frontier SV midnight edition
OME 2607's /Bilstein 5100
AAL in rear
BFG KO2s 265/75R16
Custom RTT rack