ExPo Nissan Registry

RonapRhys

Adventurer
I guess I should reserve something or other.

07 Xterra, OR version. Hefty front and rear bumpers, 2" lift (Nisstec and radflos, Alcans and extended shackles in the rear), NX Rocks skids and sliders, 10K winch, CB and a Firestik, bunches of stickers, 33" MT/R tires. Hella fogs up front wired to an OTRATTW Zombie Lights switch. I've even built a series of boxes and like such as that allow me to transport my gear and sleep in the back.

Up next is the RTT.

jonny.jpg

Adventurer
I guess I should reserve something or other.

07 Xterra, OR version. Hefty front and rear bumpers, 2" lift (Nisstec and radflos, Alcans and extended shackles in the rear), NX Rocks skids and sliders, 10K winch, CB and a Firestik, bunches of stickers, 33" MT/R tires. Hella fogs up front wired to an OTRATTW Zombie Lights switch. I've even built a series of boxes and like such as that allow me to transport my gear and sleep in the back.

Up next is the RTT.

Nice little simple build. I request pictures, or it didn't happen. :)

-Jonny

gorillamel

Dirty Blonde
Well, here goes...

Username: gorillamel
Year: 2005
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Trim: S
Color: Avalanche
Mileage: More than yours. Currently at ~175,000+ and going strong!

There's quite a few mods, they are listed on my build thread: http://xterranation.org/showthread.php?190-Gorillamel-s-X-Interceptor-Edition

And now, some pics (not very recent ones):
REZ_8064_zps84cb4dbb.jpg

REAR

REZ_7895.jpg

FRONT

IMAG0764_zpsd1229a98.jpg

SIDE

RonapRhys

Adventurer
Pike's Peak for the snowbound pic (I hiked up the mountain the next day). The other two are Porcupine Rim in Moab from last year's event.

frogstar7055

Yep,that's a scratch.
Bought it about 3 months ago.
2004 Xterra 4x4 with about 77,000 on the clock now.

Mods so far.......

Removed resonators,step rails,mud flaps,rear sway bar.
2" body lift.
1" front torsion bar crank.
285/75 R16 M/T's.
Trimmed front bumper.
Cheap sacrificial 55wt running lights.

Mods in near future......
Skid plates and sliders.
Front bumper.
Rear swing out tire carrier bumper (gonna fab that myself).
Have a Lokka front auto locker but haven't installed it yet.

Stock day I bought it.

After mods.

TWC4

Green to Blue

We recently traded in our 2012 (I think) green Xterra for a Blue 2013 Pro-4x. I broke her in on a solo round trip drive to Lexington Ky and Back to Meet my wife who flew with the Little one (complicated story) I really like the ride of the Pro-4 over the 2500 or so miles. It can be a lot better though with out going crazy...

2013 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

Stock.

What I'd like to do soon,

Suspension stuff
front and rear Iron

I dig seeing what y'all are doing...

TWC4

Ryan Rogers

Adventurer
I'll go, but mine is a little boring so far. I'll add to the list, as I add to the Truck :)

Year: 2013
Model: Frontier
Trim: SV
Drive train: 4WD
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 2000ish miles
Colour: Blue
Tire Size: Stock 16's...whatever they are. I don't know off the top of my head.
Modifications: Soft Topper, floor pan in the rear for the dogs to sit on when the seats are folded up.
Link for Build Thread: n/a...I'll get there eventually

2013-12-22 14.05.04.jpg2013-12-22 14.05.34.jpg

andrewh

/dev/4wd
The resonators (3 of them) are restrictive to the intake,cause turbulence.
Removing them smooths the airflow and can (slightly) increase mpg and power.
How to if interested.......... http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2192

Actually you have it backwards, the reason resonators are added is to reduce the harmonic pulses at certain RPMs caused by the fuel detonation. Its called the helmholtz resonance. Each time a cylinder fires, it creates a harmonic pulse back through the throttle body. If not designed correctly, especially in engines that are 2 or 4 cylinders, you can feel these pulses of air being pushed out the intake. This causes flat spots in the torque at higher RPMs.

Someone a while ago had a dyno sheet of a before and after, i think back in the XOC days of yore, it increased torque at lower RPMs but lowered the overall torque at higher rpms.

Slicky72

Adventurer
Bought in 2007?

Year: 2002
Model: Xterra SE
Engine: NA
Trans: Automatic
Milage: 170 000 KM
Color: Silver of some type

Mods: 3 inch AC lift
285/75r16 Toyo AT2s
Magnaflow Cat back
Custom tube front bumper
Custom frame sliders
Lightforce 170s
Lots of dog hair

with 265's
[URL=http://s720.photobucket.com/user/slicky72/media/004-2.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=http://s720.photobucket.com/user/slicky72/media/DSC00912-1_zpsf5c77a87.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=http://s720.photobucket.com/user/slicky72/media/My%20Rig/DSC01042_zps38e0dc1e.jpg.html] [/URL]

jonny.jpg

Adventurer
Is it me or do all first gens/1.5s always sit higher in the back? Looks like I may reindex my tbars.

-Jonny

Slicky72

Adventurer
They come that way from the factory just like a pick up . Some like it most don't , I don't care myself . Mine sits close to level when it is loaded for travel.

mortonm

Expedition Leader
They come that way from the factory just like a pick up . Some like it most don't , I don't care myself . Mine sits close to level when it is loaded for travel.

yup, The idea is that it has a slight rake unloaded so when you load it up, it isn't squatting out back

Slight forward rake also has some slight benefits for fuel economy/drag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles