FWC overhang

Four Wheel Tom

Hi Dave,

There's another alternative... go with the Finch. It's a new model just released, and is 10 inches shorter than the Eagle. Fits the quad cab bed better, cabinetry is almost identical, ans the roll over couch bed is shorter.

Hello to all out there on the forum... this is my first posting, and I'm new to forums, so please bear with me. I'm Tom, the owner of Four Wheel Campers, and I would like to help with any questions you may have for me.

I was referred to Expedition Portal by a number of folks, including a potential customer today... so here I am!

Give us a call, or respond with more questions about the Finch...

Thanks...

Tom

Four Wheel Tom

message to KCOWYO....

adding the awning and relocating the roof latch is no big deal... we seal the holes from the original roof latch.

I like the awning for two reasons... protection from the elements sitting outside, and shade from the sun on the side window in sunny climates...keeps it cooler inside.

thanks...

tom

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Thanks Tom and welcome to ExPo - :beer:

The awning is on my wish/to-do list. I'm eyeing the options from Fiamma. It's really the only thing I still 'want for' with my FWC. Everything else is ideal. Your company makes a stellar product.

Glad you're here -

Four Wheel Tom

Thanks for the warm welcome, kcowyo !

Fiamma awnings are excellent. We changed over from the Dometic Horizon shortly after I came on board, as the Horizon is astonishingly annoying... hard to deploy, hard to adjust, and prone to breaking. Until recently, Fiamma made products for Dometic, but Dometic is making their own awning much like the Fiamma now. We're sticking pretty close to Fiamma for the most part - they're easy to deploy and retract, provide good shade, leg assemblies are easy to work with, and they hold up well. Occasionally have a bit of difficulty with tuning/adjusting, but not frequently.

thanks

Tom

Rockcrawler

Adventurer
Tom,

Are you going to have the awnings and other options displayed in Phoenix this weekend? My wife and I are coming up to look at the FWCs at the Sportsman's Show and I would like to see/show her as many of the options as possible. Stan said on the WTW forum that you'll have several different models, but I forgot to ask him how they were equipped.

Kyle

Four Wheel Tom

Kyle...

sorry for the late reply... just got back from driving a truckload of campers from Phoenix up to the SLC show... long drive up through AZ and through southern UT... but astonishingly beautiful...

tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles